A 各种食品服务和资源 are made available to students to assist those facing food insecurity while attending FRC. The services listed below provide free or low cost meals throughout each semester, and students are encouraged to access resources in the community as needed.
New online menus and daily specials can be found on 珀奇网站.
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. 星期一至星期四
8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. 在周五
Stocked with non-perishable food items and hygienic supplies, any hungry student currently enrolled at FRC is welcome. 学生 may recieve a bag of groceries up to twice a month. 带一个包或背包来携带你的物品. 食品室位于学生休息室.
小时: 9:00 - 12:00 PM; 星期一至星期四; 联系 Bama for Appointments (wmckenzie@frc.Edu或283-0202 ext 277)
If the pantry is closed, contact Stacey Svilich at email@example.com or call 283-0202, ext 244, to arrange for a bag of food.
在正常工作时间内, the 学生服务 office can also assist students when the Pantry is closed.
- Attend a workshop to improve your study skills; a different topic will be covered at each workshop
- Offered two Mondays a month in DSPS from 12-1
- A free meal voucher will be provided to each participant
Dates of workshops will also be posted on the FRC app and on the FRC website events calendar.
以前被称为食品券计划, Cal-Fresh is for people whose funds for food are limited or non-existent. The application process is respectful and confidential. 一旦获得批准, you will be issued a card that can be used like a regular bank card at grocery stores and other participating locations.
The 基本需求 Program staff are located in the Wellness and Success Center are available to assist students through the application process. 停止了!
- Be a US citizen (except if receiving SSI/SSP benefits) or a legal permanent resident
- Enroll in work study OR work a minimum of 80 hours a month (work study can count towards the 80 hours). If you have a child under age 6 without adequate childcare you are exempt from this requirement.
- OR, 如果不参加工作学习, enrolled in an LPIE (Learning Program that Increases Employability) program at FRC. 大多数CTE项目都符合要求. 和基本需求的工作人员核实一下.
Pick one up from the Plumas County Social Services office located in the building next to the FRC dorms, OR
Call 530-283-6350 to have an application mailed to you
登录我的财务汇报局-点击“财务援助”,“然后”奖励, select the current term and select the print icon.
Login to MyFRC — click on “student profile,” then “student schedule,” then select the print icon.
If you live in the dorms, request a copy from the dorm office.
If not a dorm resident, ask your landlord or property manager for a copy.
应用 for a 学生就业 Position to qualify for Work Study
- 去FRC网站上的学生就业. Follow the links to view student job opportunities and apply for the job you would like to have.
- 您可能需要创建一个帐户. Your username and password DO NOT default to your MyFRC credentials.
- A “work study letter” will automatically be generated once you have applied to one of the student employment positions available.
- If you do not receive the email immediately, check your spam folder.
OR, demonstrate that you are enrolled in an LPIE (Learning Program that Increases Employability) program at FRC.
- 登录MyFRC, 点击“学生简介”, make sure your "Degree" lists an eligible LPIE at FRC, 然后打印或截图. 联系“基本需求”寻求帮助.
之前CalFresh? Ask your parents if you are on any food assistance through them in California or any other state you reside in.
FRC students are invited to attend a free dinner once a week sponsored by the Quincy Methodist Church. The dinner is open to all Quincy community members.
Time: 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Location: Quincy Methodist Church Fellowship Hall at 282 Jackson St.
- 为C提供每月代金券.A.N. 食物银行计划
- Laundry and shower facilities available at no charge
- Free coasts, hats, and gloves available October - March
位置:594 w. 昆西大街
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.